Two days now. Faye is on a nap strike. She did take a 40 min nap (20min a piece) when we dropped Maddox off at Preschool and then again when we picked him up... so around an hour and a half total. That as at 9am and 11am, it's 3pm now and I finally got her to pass out, on my shoulder. I was holding her kind of on my hip, but up high on my shoulder and she fell asleep bunched up in a ball on my shoulder and chest. She kept falling asleep like this when I saw my mother on Monday. We went to a couple different stores and Faye would fall asleep in every store like a little blob attached to my body.
After doing the Preschool thing today, Faye completely refused the wrap (including the 1.5hr that we were home while Maddox was at preschool). She wouldn't let me lay his in my arm and drape her blanket over her like she normally falls alseep (Maddox always did too), she let me put her down once when I laid her in my bed, took of her clothes and put her blanket on her. I laid down next to her and she was talking to me, but as soon as I went upstairs to make food for the first time today (that was at 1:30pm) she would scream. That was the only time she let me put her down. Now I feel like I have some 13lb tumor on my right side. LOL She's soooo cute, but she's going to be the death of me.
No comments:
Post a Comment