I called on Monday morning to make an appointment and heard back from them this morning. I was able to get her in the computer and registered on Monday morning and then the girl was going to call me back when she got a date and time for an appointment. Guess it took two days to get one. I called yesterday morning because I had been under the impression that I was going to get a call back on Monday and I was told that they booked several months out and they had to work her in.
Anyways, she has an appointment on Monday (the 21st) at 10AM at Regions.
I did hear back from the doctor at our pediatricians office and he said that it was very mild and he wants her to see a specialist to see if she will just need to be watched or if she'll need a harness. So that is good. I don't want her to get a harness because it would probably be very uncomfortable for her and very restrictive, but at the same time I am afraid of her not having a harness in the chance that it didn't get better and she was too old for the harness and needed a cast and her bones will be more solid and less flexible and not as easily healed and molded.
I'll update as soon as I can after her appointment.
Maybe if we are super lucky Clayton will bring us to lunch before he goes back to work... ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment