Saturday, July 5, 2008

Nursing (and Pictures of course!)

Faye will be 4 weeks old on Tuesday and so we will have been nursing for 4 weeks! It is going so much better than it did with Maddox, with both latch and confidence. With Maddox, anytime I would nurse while we were out I would put a blanket over him and we would go into a bathroom or "mother's room" (if we were at the mall, etc) to nurse him. With Faye, we have nursed at the baseball game, while walking around Target, at the park - twice (once with a shirt over my shoulder, but only because we didn't have any shade and didn't want the sun on her). I didn't even hesitate slighty and I am proud of myself for that.

Faye's First Baseball Game - 6.28.2008
IMG_3122

Faye and Big Brother admiring each other! - 07.01.2008
IMG_3132

Cute little feets! - 07.03.2008
IMG_3138

IMG_3150

My Cry Baby - She's always beautiful! - 07.03.2008
IMG_3212

Sleeping Kiddos - 07.05.2008
IMG_3285

No comments:

Post a Comment