Thursday, March 29, 2007

Two days in a row

This kid will not go to bed!

We've missed a few naps lately because of outings, being at moms or sisters house, etc. So now today and yesterday he won't go down. Yesterday we laid down and I fell asleep (was tired, but didn't want to because I had stuff to do) but he did not. He stayed in bed, but he flipped and flopped and would not fall asleep.

Now today, the same thing. I laid in bed for 30min while he, repeatedly, turned on his aquarium. I left the room and ow it's been another 30 minutes and he is playing with his aquarium and the spinny thing on it. He tried to get out of bed a few times, but I put some tissue paper on the floor so I'd hear him every time he got off his bed.

At one point (after he figured out that every time he got out of bed he crinkled) he stood up in his bed and started slapping his knees, etc (to make music). I told him to lay down, he did, then shortly after I found him standing up again and he was dangling his blanket and pulling it up and down to see if the floor was going to crinkle some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment