Monday, March 26, 2007

Maddox the Smartie!!

Maddox used to say "Oh, Alright!" to everything. Now its "OK!" I miss the "Alright" though :(

He also has been starting to say "Mommy" instead of "Mama". I am claiming that I like "Mama" better, but really, I think it's just that I know all the changes are because he is getting older. They are both pretty cute. He used to say "Me Ma" and "De Da" instead of "Mommy" and "Daddy" and it was really funny. You could say "No. Maaaaaa Meeee" and he'd say back "Meeeeee Maaaaaa!"

He's also been calling his Grandma's "Grandma" instead of "Mama" for a couple weeks now. He learned "Auntie" awhile ago too and looks EVERYWHERE all the time for Auntie Amy - yelling "Auuuuuuuntiiiiiiie". A couple weeks ago Uncle Lewis was over and now he is calling all his Uncles "Uncle" whenever he see's them. Grandpa is now "Bepaw" instead of "Grandma" lol which is a good change! Grandpa has his own name now.

Yesterday, we dropped a train track down the stairs and I told him "Oh, I'll have to go get that after I put these trains upstairs". So I went up the stairs and then Maddox said "Oh, I get it Mama!" and went down to go get it.

He is also very fond of the phrase "I did it!" and he says it very enthusiastically and with one of his feet kicked up in the air.

On Saturday, he was trying to sing his ABC's. He has been humming the tune for a looooong time now, but he was actually trying to put letter's into the song. He knows A, B, C, D, E, F, G, K, M, N, O, P, Q, R, T, V, W, Y, Z but he wasn't able to sing any of them.

He knew his colors Red, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, Brown, and White and now within the past couple weeks, he has learrned Pink and Black as well. We are having a really hard time with Orange though. He always calls it green.

I think his favorite color is Yellow... or maybe he just really likes to say the word. He started with "Lellow" and we are gradually working our way up to "Yellow". It's about 50/50 right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment