This morning we re-visited the potty training thing.
I know that Maddox isn't ready. It is very clear to me. He does know when he poops. He will come to me, holding his butt, telling me "Poop! Poop! Poop Mama!" He, either cannot, or will not tell me that he needs to go. Pee is a whole different story though. He has NO clue what it is. He see's mommy and daddy pee and he even, sometimes, sees himself pee in the tub, but he just doesn't know.
So this this morning I tested him. I took of his diaper and put on a pair of undies. Let him around for awhile and then checked on him later. He was sitting on the couch, eatting his cereal, and his undies were wet (no, the couch didn't get wet at all). He had NO idea and the wetness didn't bother him a bit.
He doesn't care about it and has no interest in training right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment