Sunday, May 21, 2006

Picture Update!

Yay! More Pictures!

After our lovely trip to the park on the 16th, we came home, Maddox took a nap and we went out again later. It was such a beautiful day.. Maddox really shouldn't have been in those overalls, so we put him in shorts and a t-shirt. He still insisted on wearing his rain boots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Maddox has this cool new chair for the patio that Grandma bought at Fleet Farm.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I LOVE the faces he makes when he looks at himself in the camera! He's such a ham!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

On Thursday, we went to the playground (Maddox cannot go a day without visiting the playground)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

He had a pretty good time until he tripped and skidded across the ground on his face.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Looked a little better after his nap.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Looked terrible the next day.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Maddox (18 months) & Kaden (12 months) swinging together. They are finally starting to get along!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is just a random picture from Thursday that I like.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, Maddox, Clayton, and I went to Walmart to get Kadies birthday present (I'm not telling!!) and we decided to eat at Subway (in walmart). Maddox learned out to drink with a straw!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday: The Look!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I'd like to get a better picture of it.. I just don't know if I will get one. This little glare is being given to Great Grandpa Jahnke! Cute, isn't it?!

No comments:

Post a Comment