Tuesday, May 16, 2006

April 29th

Maddox's father and I bought him a new bedding set (Toddler!!) and he was MORE than excited to get in and play with it!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

We redecorated Maddox's LJ in honor of the new bedding! We hope to get a few of the accessories that coordinate as well! Locomotion by Koala Baby

May 1st

Maddox has been getting along with the cats very well. They will now just lie near Maddox and let him pet them! Here is Maddox petting his kitty, Blue.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

May 7th

Clayton and I brought Maddox to Underwater World (Adventure) at the Mall of America. He LOVED all the fish, sharks, turtles, etc. We had a really good time. Clayton and I also got to pet some of the sharks and ray's.. Maddox wanted to, but I was very uncomfortable with a 17 month old sticking his hand in a pool with sharks....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

May 14th

Mother's Day was pretty good. I got a new camera (awesome!!), we stopped at my grandma's house, brought Maddox over to Aunty Amy's house and Clayton and I went out to eat with his Maternal grandparents and several member's of his mother's family. After that we stopped at circuit city (to get my camera) and then met Amy and the kids over at my moms. I let Maddox out side, said "Maddox, don't go in the water!" and within seconds he was jumping in puddles! The only reason I rate it good vs. great, I got sick (influenza-like) on Saturday and felt miserable on Sunday. (I'm doing better today, if anyone cares)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

May 15th

Monday we decided to play around with my new camera a little. I LOVE sitting Maddox in his grandparents new chair to take pictures. It's such a nice, soft color.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Now you cannot tell me you've ever seen cuter little boy than that!

May 16th Hey! That's today! Here's a picture of a frog. Maddox's grandma bought it on Saturday, Maddox really likes it. I think he's pretty cool too!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Maddox and I went to Caribou this morning (when I finally mustered up the energy)! Maddox really enjoy's playing there. We've been going over there and hanging out practically since we moved to New Hope. Maddox has always been a VERY good boy while we are there!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

After Caribou, we headed over to the park and played for awhile. Maddox wasn't to happy to leave, but it was already a quarter past 12pm and Maddox was SO ready for a nap!

Maddox needs a little help to get up to the platform of the slide, but he knows how to duck under the bar, sit, and slide all by himself!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

These are just come cool pictures that I took. My camera focuses on one color and desaturates everything else. Maddox and the area he was playing in had alot of red, so I though it would make some cool pictures.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Other news (news with no pictures...):

Maddox has 4 teeth fully grown in, 2 teeth completely cut, 2 teeth partially cut/cutting, and 2 teeth that are ready to pop any day now. He went from toothless for 11 months, to almost a full set of chomper in just 6.5 months!

Maddox has a pretty good vocab now. Consists of: Car, that, gum (which we think is cup), them, up, see-ya, hi, uh-oh, roar, roof, vroom, moo, kitty.. I think that's it!

Check out Maddox's video: [Link]

No comments:

Post a Comment