Today was such a beautiful day! The high today was 61. Mom and I were going to go over to Caribou Coffee, she started to put on my winter jacket and my mittens.. and then she remembered that someone said it was going to be in the 60's so she opened the door up and it was gorgeous! We decided to go to the park instead. We got to the park and mom locked the wheels on the stroller and got me out and a couple of Ducks came up and were trying to get into the basket of the stroller. Mom decided to give them some cheerios and hoped that after they at them, they'd go away. They didn't, however, and then she gave them some more to buy some time. The ducks started to snap at my pant legs and at my hands and then a bunch of Canadian Geese came. Mom just picked me up and pushed the stroller away. Luckily, none of them followed. I decided to get down and walk and mom and I played on the path, picking up leaves, and walking in circles. The ducks and geese left the park and then there were two other boys at the park, both of them older than me, but I wanted to play with them anyways, so we went back.



No comments:
Post a Comment