Thursday, November 17, 2005

Maple Maze!

Daddy went out of town last weekend to go hunting with Grandpa! Mom, Grandma Diane, and I hung out and it was alot of fun! Friday night we went out to eat at D'Amico & Son's and then went to Ace Hardware to find a new paint color for in the living room. Saturday we didn't hang out with Grandma. We went over to Aunty Amy's house. I got my flu shot and then we hung out with my cousins. Aunty watched played with me for awhile so that mom could work on my scrapbook! Sunday Grandma Diane brought us on a surprise trip to the Maple Grove Community Center. We went to the indoor playground called "Maple Maze" and it was alot of fun! At first I was a little iffy, but I warmed up after awhile and started walking around the whole area. This mean older boy kept coming in the 3 and under area. He kept stealing my balls from the ball pit and he pushed my down twice. Mom didn't see it the first time, but the second time she saw him come up from behind me, put his hand on my head and push me onto the ground. He really scared me. Everytime he came in after that, I started to cry. The staff girl made him leave and everything was ok after that!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Mom discovered today that I do not like baths anymore. I like to take showers. Everytime I am put in the bath I cry. Mom has to drain the water and turn the shower on to rinse off the bubbles. Tonight, mom laid the shower head on the bottom of the tub and let me play in the water. I had a great time trying to drink it!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments:

Post a Comment