Monday, July 4, 2005

Independence Day!

Today was the 4th of July. I had a great day. I am not going to say how mom's day was, she was pretty upset most of the day. I made her day pretty go though. Aunty Amy helped alot too with the cute outfit she bought me from Old Navy. Mom has wanted it for a long time but just didn't have the money to get it. Aunty found it last minute when she went to get Uncle Kerry some shirts. Anyways, Grandma Mary came to pick us up. We barboqued and hung out there for a long time. Daddy came over and then later, Aunty, Uncle, and My cousins went with Mom, Dad, and I to Central Park to watch the Fireworks. Grandma bought us some cool glowy things. Cousin Dante rode in the car with us to the park.

Here I am with Dante, playing N64. I am wearing Cousin Kaden's hat!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Here are some cool fireworks
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I loved them. I just laid back in the stroller and starred up at them the whole time. Mom was very impressed that I didn't cry once.

No comments:

Post a Comment