Sunday, July 24, 2005

I met a bunch of people today that are supposedly related to me.... It was pretty fun though. Dad played Volley Ball, I had a pickle, mom had a brownie. Grandma bought Kaden and I matching outfits when they stopped at ShopKo in St. Cloud. We stayed for a few hours and then we went home.

Ariana and Mackenzie playing in GreatGreat Uncle Ed's garden
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Kaden bearing his weight on his little legs
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I tried to steal Savannah's nuke so she slapped me
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Me being consoled by Savannah's Great Aunty after I got beat up by a girl
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

GreatGreat Uncle Ed bringing Ariana to see the horsey's
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The Horsey's
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Mother Hen, Cheyenne, pushing Me in my stroller
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Now Trying to give me juice in a sippy cup
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And now she is trying to help mom feed me my bottle!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Dante, John, and Jordan all holding hands
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Great Aunt Sandy playing with Kaden in the sand
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

We had such a good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment