Saturday, July 16, 2005

Another Exhausting Day!

At 8AM this morning, Grandma Diane, Mom, and I went to the Farmers Market (like we do every Saturday!). Mom got some Farmers Market Checks at the WIC place when we went on Thursday and so she used $12 to buy me fruits and veggies for dinner. We got home, Mom worked really hard to get me to sleep and then we had to scurry to get me ready for the Duk Duk Daze Parade. Registration was at 9:30AM and then the parade was at 10AM. I didn't win anything and I didn't think I would because we didn't have alot of time or tools to dress me up very well or dress my stroller up very well, but it was still very fun. Grandma Diane bought me a really cute outfit from Gymboree to wear. That was super cool! I can't wait to wear it again! Then after that, Mom worked really hard again to get me to bed (I had yet to take a decent nap) and I finally went to bed. By that time it was time for her and Grandma Diane to get ready to leave. They were going Kayaking at French Regional Park. They had to drop me off at Grandma Mary's house first though. On the way there, right before the Central Ave Exit, the tire went flat. We had to stop on the side of the freeway. Central was still just a little too far away and Grandma didn't want to ruin her rim. I had fallen asleep in the car right away after leaving home and didn't wake up again until sometime after getting to Grandma Mary's house. Mom told me that some nice guy that stops into daddy's work often stopped to help. He put the spare on for us. Daddy came and got me and brought me to grandma's house so that Mom and grandma could leave right away for home. They were already running late. Anyways, They went Kayaking, which I hear was alot of fun, I hung out with Grandma Mary and Cousin Kaden until daddy came to pick me up around 2:30-3PM. Mom and Grandma got home around 4:30PM. Mom, Dad and I played with Newspaper and made hates and then I got to spend some more quality time with Dad while Mom made my food for the next month. It was a good and fun day!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments:

Post a Comment