Saturday, June 18, 2005

Yay For Bathtime!

Tonight mom let me sit in my infant/toddler bath in the sitting position. I am always trying to sit up when she has me laying down and she thought it would be fun. Well! It was a ton of fun! I got to play with my rubber duckies! I LOVE to sit up! And splashing in the water was great! The only bad thing was that my duckies kept floating away from me....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Early today mom and I hung out, outside again!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This time she brought out my Papasan and I sat in there. I kept trying to grab the grass and fell out of the chair twice! When I looked up at mom, she was just laughing at me! How rude!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I got over it though.. and started going for the grass again! And then we hugged... aren't we cute?!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments:

Post a Comment