Wednesday, June 15, 2005

On The Road.. BUS!

I've been on the bus before. But I don't really think it counts. A few times when I was really little mom put me in this thing called a sling. I slept the entire time and never even saw the bus. The trips were also only a few minutes long to the Mall in Roseville. BUT TODAY... I rode the bus from New Hope to Downtown Minneapolis to South East Minneapolis! We took two busses.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The first bus I fell asleep in just a few minutes after getting on. I woke up in Downtown Minneapolis. Then we got on the other bus and I stayed awake the whole time. We were going to Great Grandma Perko's house. From my house in New Hope, to her house in SE MPLS it was a total of 90 minutes. It was totally worth it though! I got to play with a puppy!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

He was really nice! He chewed on and licked my fingers and hands just like I do! He was soft and fluffy! And I didn't even cry when he barked at me. He only barked because he wanted to play though! Great Grandma has another dog. He is bigger and all white. I played and yelled at him. He just looked at me funny and walked away.

I hope I can do all that again sometime!

No comments:

Post a Comment