Tuesday, June 7, 2005

New Hope

It has been a little hectic around here lately. As you know, my cousin Kaden was born on the 25th. On the 27th, we worked like crazy getting things packed up. On the 28th, we moved from our old house in Columbia Heights to our new house in New Hope. My kitty was super scared and didn't come out to eat until almot midnight. I wasn't in such a great mood either. It has taken me a week and a half to get comfortable enough to take decent naps during the day. I still sleep alot better when mom naps with me. So far we've gone on 3 walks. Mom & I went up to Winnetka & 36th then back home. Mom, Dad, and I went to Hidden Valley Park the other evening and then yesterday evening, we just walked around a few local streets. It has been hot and rainy, but the basement here is very cold. We go from upstairs to downstairs a million times a day to stay comfortable.

Anyways, more about me. I've been trying lots of fruits and veggies lately. Bananas, Apples, Pears, Avocados, Prunes, Peas, Carrots, Green Beans, Squash, Sweet Potatoes. Most of them are good. Some of them are not so good.

June 3rd was my 6 Month well baby check up. I had 3 shots. They were horrible. I weighed 17 lb 9½ oz and am 26½ inches tall. Everything was at the 50th percentile. The doc was happy because I was staying at the 25th before. I am doing everything I am supposed to be doing except that I can only roll in one direction. But they say some babies don't even roll at all until after they start to crawl.

June 5th I got my 6 Month pictures taken. I sat up for the pictures and held my head up while laying on my belly. There were too many interesting things going on to grab my toes though. I have proofs, but the real pictures don't come back til June 30th. Kaden was supposed to get his picture done too, but my Aunty Amy was really sick and she couldn't bring him. She had to go to Urgent Care and was in the room for 2 hours. They figured out what was wrong though and now she is getting better. I was really sad that my Aunty wasn't feeling well.

I will take these down and put up the real ones when I get them.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I think it's time for Mom and Me to go for a walk!

No comments:

Post a Comment