6.25.12 - 9lbs 1 oz, 21"
6.30.12 - 4.3kg
7.16.12 - 5kg
7.22.12 - 5.4kg. 58.4cm
8.3.12 - 5.7kg
8.17.12 - 5.8kg
8.27.12 - 5.8kg, 63.5cm
I had some milestones written on ColorNotes on my phone and that I was super smart and uninstalled the app. I'm going to try to remember them...
I think his first official smile was on August 13th. A closed mouth, little smile.
On August 6th, he held his head up for a good 5 minutes and looked around. He also rolled from his belly to his back for the first time. It wasn't until a couple days later that he was rolling over consistently.
August 21st, I almost caught a full, mouth open smile.
Mid August, Murphy started to be a lot more alert and chatty. He is constantly cooing and talking to us. He is so purposeful about his talking, it is very heart warming.
(Daddy is kicking my off the computer now.)
6.30.12 - 4.3kg
7.16.12 - 5kg
7.22.12 - 5.4kg. 58.4cm
8.3.12 - 5.7kg
8.17.12 - 5.8kg
8.27.12 - 5.8kg, 63.5cm
I had some milestones written on ColorNotes on my phone and that I was super smart and uninstalled the app. I'm going to try to remember them...
I think his first official smile was on August 13th. A closed mouth, little smile.
On August 6th, he held his head up for a good 5 minutes and looked around. He also rolled from his belly to his back for the first time. It wasn't until a couple days later that he was rolling over consistently.
August 21st, I almost caught a full, mouth open smile.
Mid August, Murphy started to be a lot more alert and chatty. He is constantly cooing and talking to us. He is so purposeful about his talking, it is very heart warming.
(Daddy is kicking my off the computer now.)
Did you try reinstalling the app and see if your notes are still there. Sometimes the phone memory remembers the stuff. Just a thought.
ReplyDelete