Friday, September 28, 2012

He Laughs!

My baby FINALLY laughed and giggled! And it was the cutest thing ever!

We figured out about two weeks ago that Murphy was a little ticklish. I tickled his thighs and he let out a short little laugh. He wouldn't do it again. About a week later, the same thing by his neck and arms.

Tonight I was singing silly songs about cooperation to him while I changed his diaper. I got another little one out of him but no more so I decided to try tickling him. He let out a lot of really cute giggles! It was so precious!

1 comment:

  1. Keri!!!
    It's me, Bethy Pooh!
    I have been trying to find you for a while and I finally came across your blog!
    I can't believe you have another little one--- congratulations!!!
    I would love to chat with you so if you want, email me: beth.sorenson.99@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete