Wednesday, May 4, 2011
$129? Are you kidding me?!
I ordered a quilt from The Company Store (The Company Store Kids) and it came today. Its marked retail price is $129.00 and it is on clearance for $38.99. I was super excited, I had a coupon for free shipping and used ShopAtHome to get cash back rewards! Unfortunately, this blanket is a wreck! I ordered Christmas Stockings from this company at a stellar price and was impressed with their quality. I figured with the original price of this quilt and the fact that the stockings were of nice quality, that I'd be getting Pottery Barn type quality. BOY WAS I WRONG! I'd say this quilt is more Walmart quality. I'd say MAYBE a cheap Target kids quilt quality, but $40 for this thing is REALLY pushing it. I'd pay $15-25 and be OK with the quality. If anyone actually purchased this for $129, I feel bad for them and I be they were PISSED! I'm not sure yet if I'm going to try to return it, or keep it. Faye doesn't seem to care about the quality (but she's only 2....).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment