Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Success!

I'm not sure if I believe it, but I think I have succeeded in transferring all of the journal entries that I want to keep onto this blog from Maddox's LiveJournal. I think I just went through every single title and compared side to side to make sure that I got them all, but I do not totally trust myself because it seems like it was too easy. I pray I did not miss anything.

Now over to Faelyn's LiveJournal. I do not even know what all is over there. I had her blogspot journal that I've already exported and imported onto this journal from Pregnancy to Birth. I should have quite a bit over on the LiveJournal blog? But I'm not sure. Then to my journal. And our "community", which I do not know if we even have any entries on there that are not on their separate journals.

And now I just hope that I will succeed at blogging from here on out. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment