Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My oh My! Has it really been that long?

So I guess I got March Pictures up, but now it's May... Where has the time gone?!

First Up, Easter egg coloring!




IMG_7421

We colored Eggs the first weekend in April.
IMG_7441

Faye's first time of course!
IMG_7432

IMG_7436

Faye is little Miss Trouble (Miss T for short lol)
IMG_7449

This picture cracks me up! With the Blur, Shadows, and Motion of him jumping up and down and he looks completely misproportioned (is that a word?).
IMG_7471

She's got Sass too.
IMG_7474

Tearing up leaves.. I think!
IMG_7483

They are so cute together!
IMG_7506

IMG_7514

IMG_7549

Easter Morning!

IMG_7584

First we had to set them in front of her and when that failed, we had to put an egg in her hand. Just not ready for the egg hunt yet LOL
IMG_7592

IMG_7599

IMG_7608

IMG_7608

Poor kids LOL
IMG_7624

Beautiful April Day

IMG_7793

IMG_7666

Chowin' Down
IMG_7688

Watching TV, Feeding Logan
IMG_7765

Trying to call Grandma Mary
IMG_7781

Girly Girl
IMG_7784

Putting on and taking off the sunglasses was a fun game for her
IMG_7803

They are her brother's old sunglasses
IMG_7804

The best thing about summer - some good ol' fresh air to knock em out early!
IMG_7828

LOL
IMG_7834

She climbed all the way up!
IMG_7838

Showing off
IMG_7865

This is actually from Tennessee, but I uploaded it in April and haven't shared it yet!



Messed up all my piles, pulled some books out of the box and then set on the remaining books in the box and played with Maddox's Star Wars pencils....
IMG_7879

Put her in here while Sarah was over, picking up Logan, and she actually passed out in it! She was so tired though. Logan wouldn't let her take a nap and She wouldn't let Logan take a nap.
IMG_7976

IMG_8024 IMG_8030

Helping in the Garden!
IMG_8037

She likes to stomp on plants! Haha!
IMG_8043

Nice outfit Faye!
IMG_8068

PJ for a Shirt.. lol
IMG_8070

Maddox had a Spring Sing at school on May 7th... It was sooooo cute! He hummed to all of the songs and sang I know a Chicken. I think he forgot that he likes to hum instead of sing. He was singing all of the other songs at home... weirdo!

IMG_8083

IMG_8090

IMG_8091

IMG_8092

IMG_8095

IMG_8100

IMG_8101

And he kept yawning through the whole thing!
IMG_8102

The little cutie in the black dress with pink dots is Maddox's friend Mina. The bug eyed little girl next to him is Anya, but Maddox doesn't even know her name.

My little grease Monkey!
IMG_8114

If anyone finds Coveralls in any size around 4-8 in boys, PLEASE get them. Maddox wears a 4 or 5, but if I cannot find them that small, I don't mind a little big.

Faye helping in the Garden again!
IMG_8127

Playing Monster Trucks in the bin
IMG_8138

Faye trying to escape LOL
IMG_8142

And that's all so far. April and May!

No comments:

Post a Comment