Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Soooo Tired!

Faelyn barely slept last night. She felt like she was burning up and she was flopping all over me. At 1:45am I got out of bed with her and got a diaper and the thermometer. Just getting out of bed, her fever seemed like it had gone down. I changed her diaper and took her temp and it was 99.6 and she was definitely feeling cooler than she had. She was in nothing but a diaper the entire time. She was up for awhile after that and than finally fell asleep. I have no idea what time she fell asleep but I know that I got less than 4 hours of sleep last night. We woke up at 6am and Logan got to our house around 6:20ish. We had a good day, but I felt completely wiped out after Sarah left. I cannot believe I am still up. Faye's feeling better today. No fever, she's in bed now. She didn't seem like she was going to go to bed, but she did fall asleep. She was VERY tired as well.

Maddox had school today and all four of us walked to school. Logan in the stroller, Faye in the wrap, Maddox walked the entire way there. Maddox had the sharing bucket and brought a toy to school to show his friends. He has got the bucket three times now. Each time a child gets picked to be line leader, they also get to bring the bucket home to bring back to school the next school day. Maddox's favorite school days are the days he gets to be line leader. He loves it!

I wish I could update this journal a lot more. Faye has been doing some amazing things and I originally set up these journals so that I could document the kid's milestones so that I wouldn't forget when things happen, but I never get the chance to even get on here. I don't even write things down in a notebook. I was definitely better with Maddox, but really, not much. I wish I remember to write down all the hilarious things Maddox says. He is so much like his father LOL He also seems to think that we are all Super Hero's and my super power is CLEANING! There are quizzes in the Star Trib every day that Maddox loves to do (they are adult trivia, but we make stuff up for Maddox to answer) and one of the questions was something about an appliance that cooks with short electromagnet waves. Maddox only heard the part about "what cooks" and his answer to this question was MOM! Of course the appliance was a microwave, but when it comes to Maddox, there isn't anything that I'm not in charge of when it comes to cooking, cleaning, homemaking, etc. When it comes to video games though, he won't even let me try, he says they are too hard for me to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment