Faye had her 2 month appointment this morning. She's perfect, of course! She has been smiling for about 3 weeks, talking to us for around 4-5 weeks, holds her head up really well - the sheet said she should be able to temporarily hold her head up, but she can hold her head up just fine. She sits straight up with her head perfectly erect. She is doing everything that she is supposed to be doing! I discussed her drooling, spitting up, gassiness, etc. Got her a prilosec Rx that I am not going to fill yet. I'm trying to completely get rid of all dairy because it seems that she really acts up when I have it. Also corn makes her horribly gassy. So first I'm going to get all of that out of my system and than a week after that, I'll see how she is doing.
She weighed in at 11lbs and 22 inches. She received 3 shots and an oral vaccines. She did really well drinking the vaccine. She cried really hard for the shots and the nurse had to blow in her mouth to get her to start breathing again. The nurse circled the wrong dosage for her Ibuprofen and got twice as much as she was supposed to. I thought it was a lot and double checked the dosage that she circled. Later when I went to check the Tylenol I realized that the nurse had circled the wrong concentration. She had slept for 4 hours before I woke her up and than went to sleep for another hour after that until her cousin spoke too closely to her. She acted fine otherwise, but I still decided not to give her Tylenol when I realized she had way too much Ibuprofen. I gave her some Tylenol not too long ago though because she was fussy and her head was burning up. She had a temp of 100.2 and is just sweating like crazy. I hate vaccines.
No comments:
Post a Comment