So, we have NO boys names because Clayton doesn't like Dima (or Ira) and I really do not care for Dylan or Ira. I'm pretty bummed. Won't know until the 28th (at the earliest) whether we are having a boy or a girl, but I still feel like I need to be ready either way (even though we still have 15-19 weeks after that to come up with something).
I have gone over boys names again and again and I just cannot find anything that I like. I really hope that if we are having a boy that something just magically turns up. I will probably put myself into labor stressing over a name for a boy IF we are having a boy.
However, for a girl, we have Audrey Lorraine, Ella Lorraine, and Faelyn Audrey. Clayton, I think prefers Audrey Lorraine. I, of course, prefer Faelyn Audrey, Clayton said it is growing on him though.
Chances are, we'll have a boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment