I just realized that I haven't written after any of our appointments yet. November 5th was our first appointment at 8 Weeks 6 Days (9w). No heartbeat at that appointment. She said that was fine, it was too early anyways, but she wanted to check just in case. Did a urine sample and some blood work. Everything came back normal. Lost 1lb. December 3rd was our second appointment at 12 Weeks 6 Days (13w). We heard the heartbeat that time. S/he is very active and was in the correct spot. Everything is going just fine. No tests. Gained 1lb.
Yesterday I had my third appointment. 17 Weeks 6 Days (18w). Heartbeat sounded great. Blood draw for the Quad Screen, won't hear back for about a week or so. Measuring 19cm. Gained 2lbs. Got a referral for an ultrasound and scheduled that for the 28th. Next appointment is on Feb 11th (22 Weeks 6 Days)!
No comments:
Post a Comment