Wednesday, November 28, 2007

More on Potty Training

Maddox is doing really good. I'm very proud to say (that even though I tricked him a little) that he is doing it all on his own. He's doing it at his own pace, when he wants to, and asks for a diaper when he is all done for the day (usually when he feels the need to poop). We're spending every morning til anywhere between 11:30am and 2pm without a diaper. This morning we were not able to do that because we had school from 9:30-11:30am and had to be ready to go by 9am, but on the car ride to school, all of a sudden he starts going "oh oh oh" and says "oh I have to pee, I have to pee!" He had a diaper on, was fully clothed, and strapped into his carseat. I have to tell him that he had to go pee in his diaper. I asked if he wanted to try using the potty's at school, but he didn't want to do that. Hopefully tomorrow will go well after having a day off. We're not really doing much work though and I'm not forcing Maddox into doing anything. He's doing awesome all on his own!

No comments:

Post a Comment