Sunday, July 15, 2007
Training Pants and Undies
Today we are trying training pants and some Diego undies. We sat on the potty (nothing - he tried though) and then put training undies on around 9am and he pee'd at about 9:12am. He didn't even notice. I felt him and he was wet. We took those off and put on the Diego undies (which we was quiet fond of) and those he wet at about 9:35am. He stopped playing as soon as it happened and when I asked him what was wrong, he patted himself and told me he was wet. We went into the bathroom, took off the undies and cleaned him up. He wanted his Diego undies on again, so we got another pair. Now he is in his second pair of undies. We have one pair of undies left and a couple pairs of training undies. I don't know that I want to put the training undies back on because he doesn't notice when anything happens in those. We are going to try for 2 hours in undies (to 11am), but if he wets too soon in his last pair, I think we'll put the diaper back on for the day.
Labels:
maddox
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment