Saturday, July 14, 2007

Potty Time!

Maddox sat on the toilet two times in the past two days. Maddox has, intentionally, gone pee in his potty two times in the past two days. I am so proud of my little guy!

Friday afternoon, Maddox sat on his toilet after we got out of the shower. He sat and he waited. I asked "Are you going to go pee in the potty?" and he answered "mm hmm!", I asked "Do you know how to go pee in the potty?" and with a huge smile on his face, he pointed down to his penis. We waited some more and then I asked "Did you go pee?" and he answered "mm hmm!", I asked "can I see?" Then he sat, tightened up his belly and grunted a little. He got up, said "I did it!" and there was pee in his potty! We did a little dance and sang a little song and went up stairs to make popcorn.

This evening we were getting ready for bed and I asked Maddox if he'd like to sit on the potty. He said no, twice, and then I told him to come with me to go potty. He sat on the toilet, I sat on the toilet. We waited. I went potty and he went potty. He got up and said "Hurray! I did it!" He looked inside and I looked inside and there was pee in his potty! I poured his pee into the big potty and he flushed and we high fived!

Maddox is really proud of himself and so am I!

No comments:

Post a Comment