Thursday, July 20, 2006

Beach Pictures!

Krista, Melissa, and I took our babies to the Beach this late afternoon. I had a good time. I hope they had a good time as well. Maddox had a SUPER time. I was blown away by shock and surprise. He went in the water. He loved it. He didn't cry. He went in by himself. He wanted to walk past the ropes. Crazy boy! Took lots of picture. 90 Pictures plus 2 videos. I'm posting 12 photos. I know that's a lot. It's not 90 though!

Bella, sitting in the water
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Jayden, hanging out on his Mama's lap
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Maddox beach pictures:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments:

Post a Comment