Thursday, July 6, 2006

Happy 4th!

Or should I say sleepy 4th?!

Maddox and I played with our friend Beth on the 4th. Como Zoo was packed, so we couldn't find a parking spot. We just went to the park. The park was kind of a suck park, Maddox still had fun and was mad when we left. Apparently I only took one picture of him...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Clayton, Maddox and I went to the fireworks in St. Louis Park. We were told that they were supposed to be pretty awesome, but I only found them to be ok.

Here is Maddox, super tired and slumpy before we left.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

He passed out in the car before we even made it to DQ.. But OF COURSE Ice Cream can wake him up! We didn't get him a cone because he was so tired, but he did enjoy both clayton and my Ice Creams.

Then we went to get a good spot to watch the fireworks. Maddox passed out again.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

We got a spot and sat and Maddox slept until a bunch of VERY talkative people sat down behind us. Luckily, that was only about 10 minutes before the fireworks started.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And then there were fireworks. I tried out the fireworks program on my camera. I don't know if I will use it again.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Maddox and I were very tired the next morning. Maddox woke up at 6am though. I brought him in bed with me and he went right back to sleep!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

We babysat the kids yesterday. Amy brought us all to the Maple Maze (before taking us home) and all of the kids passed out in the car on the way...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments:

Post a Comment