Friday, June 1, 2007

Pictures

It's been a little over a month and we haven't posted anything. Sorry about that, but I am sure you can forgive me, since Maddox's dad and I just got married!

Maddox, Daddy, and Mommy went fishing at Medicine Lake
IMG_0390

Gardening with Mom
IMG_0975

IMG_1009

IMG_1025

a cute, little, baby turtle that we found on the path
IMG_1084

we let him go, Maddox was sad
IMG_1090

Maddox found some inch worms
IMG_1123

IMG_1135

and he found a caterpillar
IMG_1216

half mohawk, half bedhead
IMG_1261

Yay for bubbles! My mom, surely, regrets buying this machine...
IMG_1551

IMG_1672

He's so cool
IMG_1689

He enjoys Golf
IMG_1829

He LOVES hockey!
IMG_1942

and Puddles...
IMG_1947

and SITTING in puddles...
IMG_1951

IMG_1956

and checking out ants
IMG_1964

Memorial day, we went to a Twins game. Maddox loved it.
IMG_1704

IMG_1705

Johan Santana
IMG_1745

IMG_1748

My goofy boy
IMG_1755

Out before we even made it to the car
IMG_1828

Sorry the pics are so small this time, Flickr doesn't have the size I usually use.

No comments:

Post a Comment