Friday, June 29, 2007

6.17.2007 - Maddox and Whitey McWhite-ster at the beach.
IMG_2262

When his hair is full of sunblock, he looks like Gunther...
IMG_2264

Playing with the sprinkler at home
IMG_2270

IMG_2273

6.20.2007 - Maddox insists that I take a picture of his fork.
IMG_2327

IMG_2329

6.22.2007 - We went to the Columbia Heights Parade. Maddox was Vulcanized.
062220071

6.24.2007 - Daddy likes to play golf in the yard. Maddox thought he'd have a go at it, with a real golf club set.
IMG_2343

IMG_2354

IMG_2381

6.28.2007 - Yesterday, Maddox, Clayton, and I went to the baseball game. Twins Vs. Blue Jays. 8-to-5. It was a great game. I missed a little, Clayton missed a little. Torii had 2 home runs and another pretty cool catch (doesn't he always?!). We parked at Daddy's work and took the light rail over to the Metrodome. Maddox liked that.

IMG_2382

More popcorn. I'm a little upset because I didn't realize we left the bucket from the last game at the dome and we didn't get one this time. I really wanted to bring it home.
IMG_2386

And since we told Maddox he could only have Soda at baseball games, he was pretty much attached to it.
IMG_2387

IMG_2455

Carlos Silva #52
IMG_2465

IMG_2512

IMG_2517

No comments:

Post a Comment