Saturday, October 14, 2006

Update!

I haven't been writing very much in the entries.. just posting pictures. Maddox has grown A LOT.. but I cannot remember when the last time I actually did a REAL update... so I don't even know where to begin! He has been saying some new words for the past couple months. No, Stop, Go, and a bunch other I cannot think of right now lol.. He has recently started to mimic everyone and will say things like sorry, excuse me, and other 2-3 word sentences. He doesn't say them on his own though. His sleeping is not good, he's been teething for 3 months, has definitely been acting like a 2 year old.. protesting everything, pushing the limits, throwing things around. He also likes to do somersaults, stand on his head, dance (which has been always, but he is constantly making up new moves.. he just recently started doing "salsa" after watching Jerry Springer on Dancing with the Stars). Ahhh.. well, it's hard to remember everything because it's been so long. I'll have to make sure that I make real updates frequently so that I don't forget lol

Anyways.. so on with the pictures.

Cute "scowl-y" picture of Maddox (helping with the dishes while I bake)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Pictures from the Raptor Release that we went to on Sept 30th

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Maddox's "Take Along Thomas" train set

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

At Chuck E Cheese - on the phone!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Maddox likes to assist Bella with her Nuk!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Look how high he can build!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Worms!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Uhhh.....?!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Happy at Caribou

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

"Helping" with the racking

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Maddox's Idea of lounging.. is hanging half way off the chair!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Maddox made up a new sport (like 12 months ago lol) called "Kitchen, Lid Skaing"

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Standing on the patio table..? lol

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Maddox being Crafty

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Just being cute

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wrapping a string of purple beads around his belly?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Maddox's version of "Brrr!"

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

So cute!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Today we went to the pumpkin patch with Aunty Amy and the cousins! It was fun. At one point, my brain shut down and no questions or messages could get through anymore so I needed to take a break from everyone.. lol but otherwise it was good! .. In case you forgot: Dante is oldest boy, 6yo, Ariana is girl, 4yo, Kaden is youngest boy, 16.5mo.

Mmmm! Apples!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ok. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment