We all have silly looks on our faces.. I think we were singing LOL

This is Maddox's pumpkin. I put the eyes, nose & mouth on... He didn't want to learn how to use the glue stick. But then he colored it. He's not scribbling anymore.. He's doing cirlces!

Today we went to the Eastman Nature Center to the "Big Woods Halloween for Little Folks." There was a puppet show, lots of animals, crafts, and games.. and then "trick or treating" in the woods. It was very short and they had like 3 or 4 "treats", but Maddox had a ton of fun! He really wanted to go into the jumper (the big huge air filled ones) but he didn't want to go in without me.. so he didn't get to go jump.
Looking at a snake

face painting

His spider

crickets

mealworms

the "bone yard"

showing me the YUMMY sucker the Fox gave to him!

showing me the yummy sucker again!

this is the craft he made. It is a spider. It's on blue paper with orange and white paint... I don't know why my camera got the colors all wrong!
No comments:
Post a Comment