

This is me and dad on our way out to the car, it was snowing!

The entire day it was snowing like crazy. It was beautiful outside! After Bachman's, we came home and ate. I stayed up for a while and mom put me down for a nap at noon. I slept until mom, dante, and ana woke me up at 2PM. Just in time for my party!
The guest list was pretty good:
+ Mom and Dad
+ Grandma and Grandpa Miller
+ Grandma Mary and George
+ Grandpa David
+ Great Grandma and Grandpa Miller
+ Great Grandma and Grandpa Jahnke
+ Great Grandma Perko
+ Auntie Amy, Uncle Kerry, and my three cousins Dante, Ana, and Kaden
+ Uncle Eric and Sarah
+ Auntie Susan and Uncle Matt
+ Uncle Lewis and Julie
+ Great Aunt Dawn and daddies cousin Emily
+ Great Aunt Becky and daddies cousin Sam
I got a ton of stuff too! I've already played with the Table that Grandma Mary got me and wore the Twins shirt that Dawn and Emily got me. Mom wants to find something to hang a blanket on the wall, Great Grandma Jahnke made me a blanket and mom wants to hang it in the room for now. She thinks it's beautiful. I always played with the Peek-a-blocks from Dawn and Emily too. We've read one of the books Becky got. We can't read the other books right now though, mom is afraid I am going to tear the pages because I love to turn them.
Dad, Dante, and I opening presents

Kaden checking out the table, still in the box

Sam and I checking out the table, out of the box

After opening up all the presents, we had cake. The cake was good and I was doing great with it, until Daddy and Great Aunt Dawn decided to "help" me....

The night before my party, I fell in the bathtub and hit my face and bit my lip. Here are some pics of my fat lip!

No comments:
Post a Comment