Mom, Dad, and I went to the Apple Orchard yesterday to pick pumpkins from the pumpkin patch. After we picked our pumpkins we went and had a piece of Apple Pie (Ala Mode for mom and I) and dad had a cup of cold cider with his. We bought a strawberry rhubarb pie too. I cannot eat that though. Mom says it is the best pie in the whole world. So go buy a Pre-Prepared, frozen, non-cooked Strawberry Rhubarb pie from the store at Pine Tree Apple Orchard, bring it home and bake it. It is awesome (says mom). Dad went out and found a tall skinny pumpkin for mom and a short fat pumpkin for himself while mom and I stood guard of the very large, fat, round pumpkin that mom had picked out for me. It weighs about 10lbs more than me. Mom is hoping that when she empties it, she will be able to fit me inside of it. You'll get to see pictures later if it works. The pumpkins are outside on the front steps waiting to be carved. We're waiting closer to halloween so they don't spoil.




After that we went to Northwestern Bookstores to try and find something for Kaden (no luck) and then to Target. Nothing too interesting. I ate 2/3 cup of Gerber Graduates Turkey Stew for lunch. I ate ALL but 2.5 pieces of chicken and carrot pasta pick-ups. Mom was real proud of me yesterday. She said I did a great job eatting my food.
Now for the miscellaneous pictures!
October 8th, 2005 (after hitting my nose on the footboard of mom and dad's bed) Here I am giving Dad advice on how to play World of Warcraft.
October 14th, 2005Driving my car and looking under the hood.


Mom and I went to Northwood Park. We were playing on the ground with the leaves and mom thought the background was nice so she took a few pics.

No comments:
Post a Comment