Saturday, October 8, 2005

I'm a walkin' teethin' fool!

There have been bumps in my gums for more than a week and I've been a super crabby pants to prove they are teeth. Nothing has come through yet and we are getting very frustrated. I don't like to eat what I am supposed to. I'd rather eat cheerios, cookies, and crackers. I don't like to sleep, at night or for naps. In fact, I woke up so many times last night that mom brought me out and let me watch "The Replacements" with her. Mission Accomplished! Mom is sick, and because I am teething, she cannot tell if i am sick too or not. I cannot tell either. I just know that I don't feel good. But regardless of how I have been feeling, I've managed to start walking a little. I can take up to 6-7 steps at a time. It is really fun! I cannot turn though and that is really frustrating. Sometimes, when I am playing with something, I just want to turn around and walk away to something else. I just cannot figure out how to turn around without falling down though.

This is me laying with mom, not sleeping, at 10PM last night watching the movie...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

She thinks I'm a little stinker, but she loves me anyways.

I've got a new bedroom. It is dad's old office. They painted it blue for me and put all my stuff in there. It's really fun to play in. I can come visit mom when she is taking a shower (i don't have to be sleeping!), it is really dark at night so I can sleep good, and there is a door so it blocks out a lot of noise. The only bad thing is that I've been bitten by spiders four times already. We are going to get the room exterminated and the outside sprayed too. Hopefully that will get rid of the spiders because I really don't want to give up my new room.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Spider Bites on my chest/collarbone
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

October 2nd, Mom was working on my new room and cleaning my sheets. I couldn't go to sleep in my crib because my sheets were still in the dryer (including my one and only mattress protector). I got so tired I fell asleep on dad's lap while watching tv.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Grandma Diane bought me a winter jacket and snow pants for my birthday last Sunday. The weather is getting so cold that I've had to wear my jacket a few times already. Mom and I go on walks during the day and she had to bundle me up so much. I looked like a marshmallow and i could hardly move anything! I still had a good time though! We went to Caribou Coffee and I got to take my jacket off for a little bit, sit down and eat some cheerios. And then I got to play with the toys with a 2 year old boy.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments:

Post a Comment