As of August 10th, 2005, I could pull myself up onto furniture. As of today, I make it look like I'm not even trying! I whiz across the floor on my hands an knee's, making it from one room to the next in no time. And I can whiz across furniture too. Two days ago I even let go of the couch and took two steps. I landed on my face after that, but mom was so proud of me!
Both times I've gone down for a nap today, mom lets me hang out in my crib for awhile after wards and I talk to myself, blow raspberries, and jabber all while walking around the side's of my crib.
Another thing that mom thinks is pretty funny is that I sit up in my sleep. Or at least that's what she tells me. She said "and then as soon as I put your nuke back in your mouth, you fall flat on your face." But how am I supposed to know if this REALLY happened, I was sleeping. And she has no pictures to prove it either. Apparently I've done it several times now. She was afraid I was going to hit my head on the side of the crib one day when I fall over. Aunty Amy reassured her that I wouldn't get seriously hurt. The most that would happen is that I would wake up crying. And hopefully that is all that will happen.
Mom says I am a weird baby. What do you think?
No comments:
Post a Comment