Sunday, August 14, 2005

Happy Birthday Uncle Eric!

Yesterday was my Uncle Eric's (mom's brother) 25th Birthday. It was also the night of the Fireworks at Stockyard Days. Grandma Diane took mom and me to the farmers market in the morning, then we went to Rosedale and found mom a pair of shoes for a dress for Aunty Susan's wedding. Then we stopped at Linen's N Things and Grandma ran in there and then we stopped at Cub Foods and mom ran in there. Then grandma Diane dropped mom and me off at Grandma Mary's house. Grandma Mary, George, Sarah, and Uncle Eric were just pulling in the parking lot. They went out to breakfast. Mom and I hung out at Grandma's house for quite a while. Aunty Amy came over and brought my cousins with too. We had a lot of fun. After a long time at Grandma Mary's house, we left to go to the Carnival at Long Lake Park. It was Stockyard Days weekend. We walked around, had good stuff to eat, bought a pretty dress for Ariana, picked Ducks, rode ponies, watched Uncle Eric and George get drunk, and then we watched the fireworks. Daddy came when the fireworks were almost over and then we all went home.

I won a frog because I picked three rubber ducks with the number 1 on the bottom of it. Grandma got me a pretty blinking necklace too. It is so big I could use it as a hoola hoop. It is so cool and blinky though!

A picture Aunty Amy took of me at Grandma's house
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Cousin Ariana and her super pretty new dress
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Cousin Ariana riding the ponies!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Mom helping me pick ducks
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Grandma didn't get my head on this one.. but I've finally picked a duck of my own!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I hope we can do that again! That was a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment