Wednesday, December 15, 2004

More tests.

I went in to the hospital today to get my Bilirubin tested again. It was 10.1, so luckily I never have to do that again! My other levels were:
+ 13.6 on Tuesday the 7th
+ 12.7 on Friday the 10th
+ 11.8 on Monday the 13th

Mom gave me Nestle Good Start formula in a bottle, mixed with prune juice every other feeding time since last Friday. I only had to have it for a few days though! That's what really helped my bilirubin go down.

I got my pictures taken on Monday, that was no fun. They had cold air blowing right down on me the whole time. Mom says my pictures are cute though!





Mom, Dad, and I went to Aunty Amy's house on Monday too! After dad got home from work. My cousin Ariana held me for the first time and I also got to meet Uncle Kerry and Grandpa Dave for the first time too.

No comments:

Post a Comment