Sunday, December 26, 2004

Christmas!

What a fun holiday! Christmas eve we went to Great Grandma Harriet's for dinner, games, and presents! I got a few things from Great Aunt Marylin & Great Uncle Randy. Great Aunt Dawn got me a few things as well! Great Grandma Harriet got me a cute little outfit, it's still a little too big though.

Christmas day we opened presents at home with Grandma & Grandpa Miller, Aunty Susan, Matt, and Uncle Lewis. I got a bunch of cute outfits from the G-Parents and a stocking full of stuff. I especially love the Pooh hair brush I got. I got Mom a glider rocker and ottoman, she LOVES it! Then we went to Grandma Mary's house. Mom called Aunty Amy and talked her into coming over and then it was a whole lot better! I got a big box of rattles, an activity gym, outfits, musical keys on a ring.. We ate lots of good food.. well I didn't, they wouldn't let me, but it still tasted good filtered through mom!

Today it is Aunty Susan's Birthday. Everybody is going to Benihana's for dinner. I feel kind of left out because I am not going, but I get to hang out with Grandma Mary and that's even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment