Saturday, August 28, 2004

Mom's horrible nightmare (in her words)

+ Clayton woke me up at 6am when he left for work (to get a hug, kiss, i love you, etc).. I was SOOOO tired I could barely keep my eyes open, but I kept having this recurrent dream over and over again (only this morning/last night). There was this bald guy, and his skin looked like it was all mutilated from burns (burn scars) and he was a serial rapist/killer, and his fingers where hard and came to points and no matter how I changed my appearance and hid and no matter where I went he found me and he kept coming after me. Whenever I escaped into public, I would yell and scream for help and nobody would listen to me. (and now for the really scary part of my dream) - when he got ahold of me, he'd put his hand on my belly and try to squeeze it as hard as he could and dig his hard, pointy fingers into my belly to kill the baby.

+ I was SO mad because we were at the Mall of America.. and I had this shopping cart thing.. and I had FINALLY gotten away from him (the first time I got away) and some woman was closing the gates to Archivers.. And I yelled for my sister to let me in, and she did, but then the woman decided NOT to close the gates and just left it open. And then her and my sister decided to go over to the Star Trek store (don't ask LOL there isn't even such a thing?) and then the mall became filled with people.. And I was with Amy & Siri and I couldn't hide myself, and neither of them cared that this guy was coming after me to kill my baby....

+ I put on baby beethoven after Clayton left for work and that couldn't take my mind off of it, so I got up and ate waffles and drank some milk and whatever and then put the music back on and I fell asleep.

+ I had 2 other nightmares after that (not scary like the other one).

+ I was in some weird mansion.. and I don't really remember exactly what happened, but my sister (who is also my best friend) got trapped somewhere, and I had to take her 2 kids (4 & 2yrs) and go find their dad to help her, and he turned out to be this really creepy guy that made me & this kids stay where we were while he went to "help" her... Well, we went after him anyways.. he turned into her and was yelling at her REAL self...and then he was going to do something bad to her.. or actually something weird? to her and then I woke up (thank god).. and then I had another really weird dream, in the same mansion, but it wasn't really scary.. but it was still nightmarish.. it has the nightmare feel to it.. like there WAS something bad going to happen..

+ And so I've had a horrible day since.. and I've been super tired from not sleeping well..

No comments:

Post a Comment