Sunday, August 29, 2004

AHHHH...

+ I am getting REALLY impatient waiting for my next Ultrasound... And its not till October 26th.... 8 weeks and 2 days away.. I really want to go to my next doc appointment too. That's in 1 week and 2 days... But it still seems so far away.

+ I had Clayton take a picture of me yesterday.. With my yellow pants and white cami.. and I look like a MONSTER! I am a giant blob. And all I can think about is my butt getting bigger because my mother keeps telling me it is getting bigger. And my pants DO look tighter.. but I can't tell if that is from my waist.. of if its from my thighs & butt.... AHH STUPID MOM! She's such a meanie.

+ I had a really stupid dream last night too...

I had an ultrasound.. and for some reason had to CALL to find out the results..

Well apparently my sister called before me and emailed me telling me that baby A was already 19.5 inches (OMG) and something about baby b.

She didn't tell me the sex or anything.. and then she said "and I'm not making any of this up"

And I think to myself, "there is NO WAY I am having twins" LOL

So I call, and the woman on the phone got mad at me for calling.. but told me that there was only one baby.. and that it was a girl.. and I was so happy I started crying.. and she said "she is DEFINITELY a girl" and then she goes, "oh wait a minute, I think I see a penis, you'd having a boy" and then I got mad and was like "WHAT?!?!"

Then after that.. I had triplets, ALL BOYS... And they constantly wanted to nurse.. like every 3 seconds.. and then this weird 3 year old came and wanted to nurse (what?!)..

And then my 3 boys turned into toddlers (2 years old) and they were all VERY BLONDE! Which is what me & Clayton are going to end up with anyways (we were both white blonde).. And they all looked slightly different, but were still identical.. And I couldn't figure out which one I wanted to call Maddox (the name we have picked out if we have a boy). So we left them unnamed.

THEN, all of a sudden, I have a 4 year old daughter. And she's really tan and she has dark brown hair..... And I refused to name her Faylinn (what I've wanted to name my daughter for years, when I have a daughter that is) because she wasn't what I wanted in a little girl. I kept wanted to call her Haley. But I couldn't name her that because it is the name of my friend, megan's, 2.5 year old.. So we left her unnamed too.

And then me & megan went to this catholic church.. and the sanctuary was actually more like this big opera house.. and everything was made out of natural colored marble.. and the sermon and everything was like a drag queen show (seriously....)

And then the rest of the church was like the target center, or the metrodome. With escalators and concession stands....

And I went there to see the pope give his blessings to my SIL & her fiance for their wedding... (bf's sister.. I went to this church with my old best friend who has never even met these people)..

And it was REALLY weird.. but at least it wasn't a nightmare....

Except this part where this lady came around with specific phrases that you had to sing.. Like only 3 people sang each one.. and my throat hurt so bad and my voice was going out and I couldn't get a peep out and she got REALLY mad at me...

No comments:

Post a Comment