Thursday, June 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Faelyn!!!

Yesterday was Miss Faye's birthday and she really took "It's my birthday and I can cry if I want to" to heart. She was SO crabby! She got a birthday present in the morning from her cousin Logan. A pretty hooded dress from Gap. She got 6 animals from the Little People Noah's Ark set from her Grandma and BePaw Miller. And in the evening, Maddox, Daddy, and I took her to the Build-A-Bear Workshop where she made a Bunny named Penelope!

The best I could get yesterday morning LOL
IMG_9174

Giving her Bunny's heart a kiss and giving the heart to the animal stuffer lady.
IMG_9185

Maddox stepping on the animal stuffer pedal and Faye giving the lady stink eye after we took the Bunny from Faye. Don't know where Maddox's head went!
IMG_9187

Registering her Bunny and naming her.
IMG_9189

And it's Love!
IMG_9190

This Saturday, June 13th, is her birthday Party. It is a Hawaiian Luau. Let's all pray that it is sunny and warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment