Thursday, February 26, 2009

Maddox says:

This morning on Jack's Big Music show there was a song about Ireland that says the hills are green and the river is green, etc.. and Maddox says "I don't want to go to Ireland" and I ask why and Maddox says "because the rivers are green."

After going to the bathroom, I tell Maddox to wash his hands and flush the toilet and than I leave the bathroom. Maddox tells Jenna that he has something to say to me and Jenna tells me so I go into the bathroom. I walk in and Maddox says "I know to go to the bathroom and flush the toilet and wash my hands! I know how! You don't have to tell me, Mom!"

We mixed up my birthday cake batter and I poured it into the pans. Maddox wanted to like the spatula and then he wanted more. I was scrapping the sides of the bowl with the spatula and Maddox says "This works like a charm!"

No comments:

Post a Comment