I am such a slacker.. Here are some new things from the past month or so...
Maddox has been going through that big burst of words that everyone talks about. He says butterfly, Football (in terms of the game AND the ball), ball, two, a,b, c, apple, puppy, hmm.. what else.. I can't remember everything, but he also will repeat almost any word that you say to him or ask him to repeat! It's a lot of fun!
He also does really well with commands and such. I can know say things like "Maddox,I am going to go upstairs to get you something to drink, stay here and I will be right back" and he will sit and wait patiently for me. Also, it helps him when we are out somewhere or at someone else's house and I have to use the bathroom or something like that. He usually would follow me and bawl his eyes out, but now if I tell him exactly what I am doing and that I will be right back, he doesn't cry at all.
No comments:
Post a Comment