Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Easter!

First there was the egg coloring (4.15.06):

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Then there were the eggs:

Image hosting by Photobucket

My egg turned out brown.....

Image hosting by Photobucket

Easter Morning we woke up and hung out in the family room. I found Kaden's easter basket:

Image hosting by Photobucket

Then we sat around:

Image hosting by Photobucket

Mom took me into the living room, upstairs, and the first thing I did was go straight to MY easter basket!

Image hosting by Photobucket

I got a Xylophone Piano, matchbox cars, and playskool cars!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Then we went outside to find eggs! I found LOTS of eggs! It was SO much fun!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

And then we went to Grandma Mary's!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Kaden:

Image hosting by Photobucket

Unhappy Campers (Ariana, Kaden, Dante, Me):

Image hosting by Photobucket

And then I passed out on the way home (no naps):

Image hosting by Photobucket

We came home and Grandma Diane and Grandpa Kirby had bought me a sand and water table! It's super cool. Mom doesn't have any pictures of it yet.... We'll be sure to take them tomorrow!

It was a good day to day!

No comments:

Post a Comment