I got a fat lip last tuesday evening. I tried in the living room while drinking from my sippy cup and it pushed my top tooth into my lip. It went in to the skin and I was bleeding. Mom got some pictures of me, but none of them showed my fat lip... But it was ok after awhile because I got to wear my pretty pearls and stand on the top of a pot!

We had a pretty good weekend! I was sick though, I've been sick since last Tuesday. A really junky, productive cough; green, running snot; real low grade fever. I wake myself up coughing and then it's hard to get back to bed. I haven't been eatting to great either. We went shopping on Saturday to find something for mom to wear to her friends wedding. On Sunday I got to hang out at Aunty Amy's house so that mom and dad could go out to eat with my grandma's, grandpa, and grandma mary's bf, george. It was mom's birthday on Monday. She turned 22. We spent the day at Aunty Amy's house. We went to Old Navy, McDonalds (mom only let me have some fries), and to Sam's Club. Then we went over to Grandma Mary's house. We had cake! Mom would only give me a little frosting. Like 5 little bits of frosting... Kaden got a whole ice cream sandwich. Aunty Amy wasn't too thrilled about Grandma giving that to him!
Mom and I have had a pretty good day today, so far! We played upstairs for awhile. Read a book or two. I got my Wild Baby Animals magazine in the mail yesterday (finally!!) and so we read that. We played, mom chased me. We had a snack and watched Sesame Street. I played with a sheet and then we had lunch! I took a nap and just woke up not too long ago!
Here are some of mom's favorite pictures from today:
Two Things: 1. Big Head. 2. Baby taking photo's of himself?!

Mom has decided I'm going to be Caesar for Halloween!

Just a random one she liked

I guess I am being silly or showing off.... lol
No comments:
Post a Comment