Tuesday, January 3, 2006

New Years Eve - BTW: Happy New Year!

Dec 31st - Dad and Mom took me to the Minnesota Children's Museum! It was so much fun! We went to Jump to Japan, the water table and bubbles at world works, the earth world exhibit and saw the ants and the turtles, went through the snow ball exhibit and to habitot. I really liked the frog pond and lily pads in the habitot area! The ground was covered with a pad that was several inches thick. I walked through the different landscapes, went down a slide, crawled up stairs, and turned a rain maker stick.

On a lily pad with a frog
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Don't know. Don't ask. But still in the frog pond.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Turning in a circle
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sticking my hand in a cool stream in the Earth World Exhibit
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Laughing at the Ants
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Playing in water!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

After that, we went to Grandma's house. I took a nap while mom and dad went out to eat at Apple Bee's with Aunty Amy, Kerry, Dante, and Ana. We stayed at Grandma Mary's house until after the Ball dropped at Midnight! They even gave me a horn to blow!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I hope you all had as great a time New Years Eve as I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment