On Mother's Day, Daddy got Mommy flowers the day before, they were supposed to come with a bear... but the bear didn't come. I got mom a card. A really cute card. She really liked it. We went over to Grandma Mary's house for a BBQ. I went in a walker for the very first time. I figured out how to go backwards... but I couldn't go any other way. And then we all had to try and talk Aunty Amy out of doing a Cartwheel. She was 39 Weeks Pregnant on Sunday.. and we really didn't want her to hurt herself.. or my baby cousin Kaden! It is Thursday now, and Amy is 39 Weeks and 4 Days. This Sunday coming up will be her due date! We are all very excited!
George and Grandma Mary

Aunty Amy and Cousin Ariana

Cousin Ariana

Falling Asleep in the Walker

Still Falling Asleep in the Walker

This Monday, I started Vegetables. Organic Sweet Peas. At first I ate them right up... but then they started to get a little iffy. By Day Three - I was spitting them out at mom. Tonight is my last night of Peas. Tomorrow morning mom says I am going to try some fruits in my cereal. That should be pretty good.
No comments:
Post a Comment